Monday, March 29, 2010

Super busy!

I finally have a chance to get on here!! I have been so busy utting last minute things tgether for Madison's 1st bday & buying new stuff for our new house. Through all of that, we just bought a new vehicle for Madster & I and had Ben's birthday. We are currently staying with my mom and move into the house on Friday, the 2nd. I can't be happier! Then looking forward to my baby girl's very first Easter! Then, the week after we will be having a "belated Easter with my brother, Sister-in-law, and their kids over at our new place! I am super excited I get to meet my new neice, Dezarey Davina! So, APril we are driving up to San Jose for Madster's BIG day, then May for Dezarey's baptism, then Disneyland in May the week after Mother's Day, Vegas in June for my birthday (thank you hubby!), The walk for the Cure in San Diego on November 7, then starting school in the fall! I have one heck of a year planned out :) I just can't wait to post some pictures of how big my baby girl has grown! I cannot believe in less than one month, she will turn 1, it's bittersweet. MOMMY LOVES YOU MADISON PAIGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment