Saturday, July 30, 2011

28 months later..




Hmm, this is long overdue! We will start with Madison is officially potty trained! She managed to pull it off in a little less than a week. She is 28 months old and out of diapers for good!! I thought it would never happen; however, it is definately a bittersweet situation because she is growing way too fast.


She took a 4 month break pageants, but I am going to put her back in them, but not so overwhelming, just like maybe once a month or so. I am also going to be putting her in dance or gymnastics, just not sure wich one yet. I want her to be active just as I was when I was a kid :)



We are currently trying to buy a house, but as a short sale. Unfortunately, since we will be up for orders within 2 years, I think we are going to pull the plug on this house. It is taking way too long and we just won't have time to resell it when the time comes.


On the upside, I start school full-tme at San Diego State University next month! I could not be happier! I have worked my butt off to get this far, and I will not let anything get in my way! So, basically I have 4 full-time semesters and I am done with school for a little while, then on to my master's degree. GO AZTECS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment