Monday, September 14, 2009

Craft my ♥ part II / Cabbage Patch Surprise/ She's a big girl now!!

Now that I am all caught up with updating pictures and such, time for some fun. While we were back home, we bought Madison her very 1st Halloween costume!! She is going to be Tinkerbell. The only problem is, the costume didn't come with shoes. So, the crafty side of me kicked in to 5th gear :) I covered some slippers she had with lime green felt and glued a craft fur ball on the toe. They came out super cute and I cannot wait until she takes her Halloween photos. The next item on my craft to do list was to put pink bows on Madison's 1st pair of cowboy boots and cowboy hat. I love the boots and the hat is just ok. Any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated :) When I was in the States, I bought this frame at Marshall's [One of my favorite stores ever!!] for only $4!! She will be taking cowgirl photos in November.

The last item on my list was to complete my very 1st diaper cake for a friend back home. I absolutely love the way it came out and hope she feels the same way. It came out pretty darn cute for my 1st one, don't you think?? Now my only problem is, trying to find a reliable method to ship it around the world!!

Ever since Madison was born, she has looked like a Cabbage Patch Doll. I have always told Ben when I get a chance to go Stateside, I am going to buy Madison one. I found one (newborn surprise) that looks a little like her with blue eyes and no hair, hehe :) At first, I was sad because I tohugh it was a boy because it had no hair, but it was a girl!! Her name is Jane :) Madison was so intrigued by it and it was small enough for her to hold. These are the moments that I will treasure in my heart forever!!


My baby girl is growing so fast. Everyday she learns something new and outgrows another outfit, tear. She loved her toy her G-Pa bought her!!

This is the 1st time we put her in her jogger without the carseat!!



M&M :) The 1st time I put a bow on her hair and it stayed, lol

Madi in her onsie that was customed made by my uncle David and Christina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment