Friday, September 25, 2009

Madison: America's Next Rolling Stone

On September 21, Madison rolled over onto her tummy unassisted for the first time. it was so funny because at first she didn't realize what she did, then she almost cried. We cheered her on and of course I got a hold of my handy dandy camera!! So, this footage is from the second time she rolled over :) Now, all she does is roll over and today she figured out how to roll onto her tummy, then roll back onto her back, she is getting so big..



YES, I KNOW WE NEED TO GET A NEW CAMERA WITH BETTER QUALITY VID FOOTAGE :)



On September 20, we decided to go to the pool because I wnated to get a tan. Well, we also decided it would be the first time we would dunk Madi in the water. We did and she wasn't a happy camper, but she will thank us one day :) I don't want to post the pics of her crying, so here are some others yall might enjoy :)



The smallest flip-flops I have ever seen (oh & they are Roxy;] )


Madison was destroying the kitchen counter lol


I woke up Saturday morning and Ben was taking her for a walk (nice skulls, lol)

She was lifting her bottom up trying to get off the Boppy


Pure M&M time @ the bowling alley



No comments:

Post a Comment