Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Once a Marine, Always a Marine..

Today is September 15, 2009!! What is so special aobut that? Today is my last day serving as a United States Marine. It has been fun with ups and downs, but it is now my time to move on. It is very ironic I heard "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey earlier because that songs sums up my Marine Corps career. I have met some really great people and have made friendships that will last forever! At the same time, I served my country and served in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and enjoyed every bit of it. God speed and Semper Fidelis..


This is a picture of Private First Class Nevares, Private Nunez [me], and Private Vasco on our boot camp graduation @ Parris Island, South Carolina [April 2, 2004] We are all friends to this day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment