Sunday, November 22, 2009

Before the rising sun!

Last night so many things were running through my mind, I could hardly sleep. Then this morning, I woke up at 4:44 before the alarm was set to go off at 5:00. To make a long story short, I ended up getting out of bed at 5:15 to go for a morning run. I knew it was going to be very cold, but I needed to clear my head and what better way than to run?! So, I was out of the house at 5:25 and freezing! Started my morning run and as I listened to songs by Fergie, Fleetwood Mac & Carrie Underwood, I realized how wonderful my life is. I have an amazing daughter and an outstanding husband, what more could a girl like me ask for. It is this time of year I start to get homesick and miss family and friends back home. On that note, we will be arriving in California on the 15th of December, so mark your calanders! Then the next day, we will be headed to Texas for 7 days, I cannot wait! Needless to say, all of these things and more danced in my head while I ran and before I knew it, my run came to an end as the sun was still tucked away. I love the feeling of waking up and starting my day off right!

2 comments:

  1. Exactly what days will ya'll be in Texas? My doctor says no travel after Dec 1st..but we will try to sneak down anyway!

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be there December 16-22. I hope yall can come up!! We are having an early Christmas with the family on that Saturday or Sunday.

    ReplyDelete