Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Princesa Madison..

Yesterday, Madi and I were hanging out in the office and she was playing with my keys. The camera was near so I decided to take a picture of her playing. Didn't happen!! I swear everytime I turn the camera on, she gets a huge smile on her face! She loves to be in front of the camera.. what can I say: like mother, like daughter!!

The holidays are approaching very fast and I am getting more and more excited to finally go home again, but this time with Ben!! We will go to Texas and California. I am making Madison a Christmas list of stuff she might be interested in on Amazon.com. For everyone who is interested in getting her a gift on there, it doesn't have to be from the website, it can be from a store, but please let me know so I can take it off there once you purchased it. Also, you don't have to buy it and have it shipped, I am pretty sure they have that stuff in all the stores around. Ben & I are a little tight on money right now because it costed us $2,000 for all three of us to fly to Cali and then Texas and back to Japan. We did get all of the kids Christmas gifts and all of the Godparent's, but that's pretty much it. I hope everyone understands. Once I complete it, I will post it here and everyone can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment