Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WORLD!!

Today was such a great day! The baking was done last night, so everything seemed to go smooth this morning. Madison had a blast on her very fist Thanksgiving, eating her turkey and rice baby food dinner along with some pieces of actual turkey. She also tasted some whipped cream and loved it, lol. It was nice to have my husband's Marines over who don't have family here in Japan. They were very grateful and so were we to have them over. My husband's LT and his wife Jessy also came over and we enjoyed their compnay as well. My homemade cherry pie was a hit and I definately plan to make more. All in all, the day was wonderful and although I am thankful for my daughter, my husband, my family and friends, I am VERY thankful for the men and women who are currently defending our freedom which allowed us to have a special day today, THANK YOU!! Also, to one of my best friends, currently in Afghanistan, AAAANNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTOOOOONNNNNNNOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF, WE LOVE YOU BROTHER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment