Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas in the Golden State!



We arrived back to California three days before Christmas, but all of our shopping was done so we had time to spend with the family and relax. On Christmas Eve, Ben, Madison, my mom, my sister Danielle and myself went to Christmas in the Park in DownTown San Jose. It was cold and Madison wasn't feeling to well so she slept for half of the time we were there, lol. But, we still took pictures for good memories.












Christmas was a blast! The day started off by going to my G-ma's casa in our pj's. I ended up helping my sister Dani make some sugar cookies and decorate them. Then we changed over and let the kids open the presents! Madison had so many, Ben decided to record it, so I don't have many pictures. We then ate Tamales.. yummo!! Mine will never be as tastey as my G-ma's! The only sad thing is we didn't gte a fmaily picture this year, I don't know what we were all thinking :(, and it was Madison's 1st Christmas, oh well there is always next year :)



















Next, we headed to my Aunt's casa for Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. It was fun and again, we ate more!! Madison received many gifts form her G-pa and had a blast ripping them open. Fortunately, we did take quite a few of family pics of all the brothers and sisters and cousins and so forth.



















The day after Christmas, we piled into three vehicles and drove up to the snow!! It was a blast! Madison even rode on the snow sled with me down a little hill :) She is such a brave little girl! It was one of the best times with my family I have had in a very long time!















No comments:

Post a Comment