Monday, January 11, 2010

WHAT?? NO PASSPORTS?!

On the 5th, we were scheduled to depart SFO at 10:50am. We made sure we had everything and were ready to go. About five minutes from the airport, we stopped so my pregnant cousin could have some breakfast and with time to spare we took our time. It is at that moment we parked when I realized I didn't have my purse!! It owuld have been okay for my G-ma to send it to me in the mail, but both mine and Madison's passports were int here along with my wallet. My heart dropped and started making phone calls because the traffic was so heavey there was no way we could drive all the way back and be able to make the flight. I was mortified to say the least and almost gave up hope. Until then my brilliant husband siad if my uncle can emet us half way off the freeway and give us the purse. To make a long story short, that is exactly what happened and we made our flight with only 15 minutes to spare. I am so grateful for everyone who took part in making this happen: Uncle David, Nate and Isabel. Y'ALL ARE THE BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment