Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Year, New Size!

While I was in the Marines, they would only allow you 6 months to get back under your weight max and be able to run 3 miles in under 31 minutes after having a baby. Since I am not in anymore, I still feel like any weight I still have after 6 months is just pure my own fault and therefore not considered baby weight anymore! That is purely my theory. Well, it has clearly been 9 months since my daughter was born and pre baby I weighed 126, so I am DETERMINED to get back to 126 or below. I have been working my hardest for the past 2 weeks and lost a total of 6 pounds! I am now at 135 (I get weighed in by my husband every Sunday). I am less than 10 pounds away from being back to my normal weight and I feel better than ever! My endurance level is sky rocketing and I am ready for anything that comes my way. I am excited for this weeks weigh in, because I am hoping to be at about 132 or 133. Then the week after that, I am praying I will be in the 120's again! My pants are fitting loose and my shirts are also fitting better. We shall see how everything goes on Sunday weigh in day! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment