Monday, January 11, 2010

PARTY IN THE USA!! 2010 STYLE..

This year we didn't plan on doing anything too spectacular because we wanted to spend it with Madison. For Christmas, she received a beautiful party dress, so we decided it would be her New Year's dress :) She looked so gorgeous, my little supermodel has flare! My brother Vince planned for everyone to have dinner at Red Lobster, so it ended up being many more people than I expected and I enjoyed it very much! We then went to Safeway to get some adult bev's and headed on over to my prima Monica's casa. I swear Madison must have known it was party time because she was laughing and playing with everyone at 11pm!! Way past her bed time. She ended up passing out before midnight, but Ben and I gave her a kiss at midnight and told her "Happy New Year!" The night pretty much ended at about 4am. Ben woke up hungover and I just woke up with my cold 10x worse than it was the day we went to the snow. I am still sick as I type this. I am getting better, better late than never, right?! So, we ended the year with a safe and fun time with family, what more could we ask for?!

































No comments:

Post a Comment