Tuesday, February 23, 2010

6wks of MADNESS!!

Sunday was the very last day for my 6week weight loss program and I weighed in at 127lbs! I could not have done it without the help and support of my husband! Monday I started a lighter conditioning program and I am going to start running a lot again once I get over being sick. Here are some pics from today (my 3rd day into my new program), I don't weigh myself until every Sunday, so who knows, I might even be 126, now. Here are some pics (9 months after giving birth to my daughter and not breastfeeding!! I know all my breastfeeding friends say they don't have to work out because they burn so many calories, well I did this all on my own and I am very proud of myself. :)

[EXCUSE HOW BAD I LOOK, IT WAS 6:30A.M. & I HAD JUST FINISHED MY WORKOUT]



No comments:

Post a Comment