Saturday, February 27, 2010

Let the countdown begin!

We are set to move out of Japan to Camp Pendleton on March 9. I am so excited, I feel like a little kid at Christmas time. I cannot wait to be out of this fishbowl of a base and closer to family and friends. I am also anxious to start school back up, especially because with the new GI Bill, they not only pay for my school, they pay for my housing expenses (which we have none because the military pays for it), so it will be a great time to save money. We are getting ready for our big move and sold most of our furniture so we can buy almost everything brand new back in California. On top of that, we are still planning Madison's Baptism and 1st birthday party, which is coming along just wonderfully!! I am still working out, just a little less intense and I lost another pound this week versus 2lbs per week. Which is great because I want to be 120, and I only have 6 lbs to go!! Madison is also crawling all over and got stuck under the table chair before we sold it, haha! I ♥ her so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment