Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sprouting like a weed!!

Today marks 4 months on our journey through Madison's 1st year! Words cannot express how happy she makes me. She keeps me strong when I feel like giving up! Everything seems so small with one look of her gummy smiles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On that note, my prayer for a miracle worked in my favor. I wasn't granted terminal leave, but I was authorized annual leave for 12 days. When I return to Japan, I will automatically processed out because of my adjusted End of Active Service date (EAS). This wasn't a bad deal because although I am not out yet, I will be home this weekend with Madison for 12 days! I am super excited and cannot wait for everyone to meet her! Unfortunately, we are unable to go to Texas until December, but it will be here sooner than we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment