Friday, August 21, 2009

Why can't every day be like this?!

Today was a little out of the ordinary. I woke up, ate breakfast, played with Madi and started the day. I checked my e-mail and had a message from Ben who sent me my W95 orders! I was stoked and didn't know what to say or do. All I could think about was getting out of the service and get this, I had to wear my service Charlie uniform today (I can't believe it fit me after having Madison). So, Monday will be my last day and I will be home on Saturday. I will be on PTAD (which bumps our category up to 2) so everyone cross your fingers. Not to mention all of the stuff my cousin Jen is going to temp loan us for Madi to use while we are back home, we are truly blessed!

Tonight we decided to go to this place called Mike's Tex Mex. It's funny because the first time we went there, we were amazed they would have a place like this in Japan. They have decent food and we enjoy the atmosphere. This time, went with our friend's Sherry & Jim and their two children Abby-Grace and Ayden. It was fun and very delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment