Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fish out of water

What an awesome day! We were almost going to be lazy the whole day in jammies, but then my friend Sherry came over to say hi before they headed to the pool. After she left, I wanted to take Madi to the pool because she has never been in a big pool before. We had bought her a little pool to put on the balcony, but all she did was scream in it. This is the reason Ben didn't want to go with us, so he didn't have to hear her scream. Needless to say, we arrived and got Madi ready for pool time. I got in and Sherry handed her to me. I slowly put her deeper into the water and she loved it. She started paddling her legs when I put her on her tummy, it was the cutest thing ever. We have a video clip of it, but our camera sucks. Her very first trip to the pool was adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment