Wednesday, August 19, 2009

When it's hot outside, have coffee!

Today I decided to go have coffee (water for me) with a few of the ladies from an online forum I am on. I got Madi dressed and everything was going well up until we walked outside! It was so freakin humid and sticky. Poor Madi was getting sleepy (like she always does when it's hot out) and I vowed to stay no more than an hour. I snapped a picture of her on our walk there because she looked so cute. When we arrived there, I had Sherry take a picture of us because I love taking pictures with my angel. This might sound nasty, but while we were there, my shirt was soaked with sweat. It was then I decided it was time to leave so Madi wouldn't have to be out in the heat. Before we left, Madison started blowing bubbles of spit and it was so adorable so we snapped a couple more pictures. She is such a wonderful baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment