Saturday, August 22, 2009

Craft my ♥

This morning I woke up feeling sick. I stayed in bed for the first half of the day and it was such a waste. I finally got up and felt a whole lot better. I decided to be crafty and make a sample of one of the party hats I will be making the kids for Madison's 1st birthday party. Everyone keeps asking me why I am planning her party so early, so I will clear it up now. Since we don't have all the ammenities as the states, I need to order things online, make things and get everything ready little by little to ship back to the states. Her birthday party is going to be on April 24 and her Baptism will be on the April 25. We will have a little dinner after her Baptism, nothing spectacular. Her birthday party is going to be a whimsical polka dot tea party at Happy Hallow Park in San Jose, CA. The colors are brown, hot pink, fuschia, light pink, purple, and green. I bought her a dress (size 12 months, hopefully it fits her then) with these colors and absolutely adore it. She is of course going to have a second outfit for when she starts to eat her own perosnal cake. She is going to have a 3-tier mad-hatter style cake which I will be ordering when I am back home next weekend. Here is a pic of her dress and the sample hat I made, it came out really cute actually.

3 comments:

  1. the hat is really cute but you should do hers different... put a 1 on the front and add some pink like the bottom of her dress on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, it was just a sample to see if they would come out cute :) I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute!!! She will be PRECIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete